Selling a house typically includes many of the following elements. For additional information, or to get started, please contact us.
1. Initial Consultation
- Determine your needs and priorities
- Review “agency” choices and select appropriate working realationship
- Discuss Marketing Plan
- Establish Pricing Strategy
2. Design and Implement Marketing Plan
- Complete home enhancement recommendations
- Carry out scheduled marketing activities
- Show the property to brokers and prospective buyers
- Communicate with you on a regular basis
- Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary
3. Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
- Buyer's Real Estate Professional presents offer
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions
- Negotiation, possible conteroffers
- Reach final agreement
4. Complete Settlement Process (per purchase contract)
- Deposit of buyer's earnest money
- Sign documents
- Title search; preliminary title report to buyer
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Buyer’s final walk-through of property
- Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
- Recording of title
- Relocation of seller; possession of property of buyer
5. After-sale Service
- Help you find your next home, as needed
- Assist you with relocation, as needed
- Provide resources of other after-sale owner needs
When our marketing efforts bring a purchase offer I will:
Negotiate the agreement
- Explain the offer to you and answer your questions.
- Help you determine the best course of action by pointing out potential advantages and disadvantages of the offer and clarifying the choices available to you.
Prepare an Estimate of Net Proceeds based on the proposed price and terms.
Negotiate through the buyer's agent, and handle possible counteroffers, to reach a final agreement that is favorable to you.
Complete the transaction
- Explain to you in detail all the steps that will occur for a successful closing, and answer any questions you might have.
- Work with the buyer's broker, title company and others to help coordinate their activities and keep the transaction moving forward.
- Monitor progress of inspections, the buyer's loan and other contingencies as called for in the purchase contract. Resolve questions or problems that might arise, in order to ensure a timely closing.
- Assist you in handling details required for the completion of the transaction.
- Communicate with you on a regular basis so that you can stay informed and as worry-free as possible.
Follow up after the sale closes
- Confirm that all your real estate-related needs have been met, and provide information on service providers you may require.
- Offer relocation assistance, if moving to a new area.
- Help you locate a new home if remaining in this area.
or additional information, or to get started, please contact us.